Sunday, May 13, 2007

Dinner at Bernie and Jean's

In this photo from left to right: Kristin, Becca, Torgeir, Rich, Jean, Bernie and me taking the picture. Jean said that I am now like a kid with a new toy!

It was a delicious dinner! We had a starter, lasagna for the main course and a dessert. Yummy!!! Back home from time to time I used to make lunch for my friends, they always liked my lasagna but I never liked to make it because it is too much work. So Jean's effort was really appreciated! Also we heard many interesting stories about how a coal miner became a children's worker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Rada! I'm a bit late, but reading this made me happy. I would very much have enjoyed joining you for this surprise party! God bless! Ã…slaug

Anonymous said...

Rada, ma ti radis najbolje lazanje na svijetu! (cro)
Rada, you make the most delicious lasagna in the whole wide world! (eng)